Massage, Tanning & Half Day of Beauty
Elixir Beauty provide all types of massages and treatments for both and men and women in Halifax. Our sports massage is very popular because it works deep into the muscles – flushing away toxins, reduces injury risk, increases flexibility and joint mobility. A typical sports massage lasts around 30 minutes per session; and we recommend six sessions to alleviate any stress or pain from the problem area. Some of our popular sports massage therapies include; back, neck and shoulder – glutes (buttock muscles) – calf – thigh (IT band).
Massage & Tanning
- Hydrotherm Full Body 1 hr £41.25
- Hydrotherm Back & Shoulder Massage 40 mins £27.00
- Swedish Full Body Massage 1hr £39.50
- Swedish Back & Shoulder Massage 30 mins £25.50
- Sports Bank & Shoulder Massage 30 mins £25.50
- Foot Massage 20mins £9.50
- HALF DAY OF BEAUTY- Choose four hours of any treatments for £125.00
MOROCCAN TAN, INFUSED WITH ORGANIC ARGAN OIL
When skin is healthy and supple, light reflects off the surface, so it literally glows. MoroccanTan combines the deep absorbing nourishment of argan oil with their exclusive spray tanning formula of triple enhanced bronzers and moisture lock to create the perfect natural tan.
Enriched with argan oil and vitamin E, Moroccan Tan helps soften and moisturise the skin, producing a deep bronze tan that leaves the skin soft and silky. The flawless, streak-
- Full Body Moroccan Tan £21.50
- Half Body £13.50
- Face & Shoulders £9.50
- Thermal Body Therapy Treatment 2 hrs £75.00 (includes; body mapping, full body exfoliation, touch therapy massage, full body masque, thermal stamp massage, scalp massage & full body massage)
- Stress Relief Scalp & Back Massage 45 mins £27.50
Introduction to Hot Stone Therapy
Hot Stone Therapy is perfect for achieving mental wellness. The combination of the warm basalt stones and the massage help to melt away tension, creating a calming atmosphere. Your mind relaxes at the deepest level and the stresses and anxieties of everyday life disappear. This therapeutic massage helps to create a sense of wellbeing. Insomnia and depression can be helped by Hot Stone Therapy on a regular basis.
Another benefit of Hot Stone Massage is the feeling of spiritual wellness being achieved. As the warm stones relax the body, the mind is calmed, retreating into a deep meditative state. In this meditative state, your body becomes re-
Physical wellbeing is increased. Muscular aches and pains are relieved. The warmth of the stones help relieve pain associated with arthritis.
Hot Stone Therapy improves the circulation and stimulates the flow of oxygen and nutrients, helping your body to detoxify and heal. This creates a calming effect on the nervous system increasing vitality. The end result is a feeling of overall good health.
Hot Stone Therapy has many benefits to the wellbeing of the body and mind. It is a deeply relaxing and luxurious treatment and is fast becoming one of the most popular treatments in today’s spas, holistic centres and holiday destination spa resorts around the world.
- Hot Stones back and Shoulder Massage 40 mins £28.00
- Hot Stones Full Body Massage with Scalp 90 mins £56.00